Egnater Renegade Combo
Kôd proizvoda: Renegade Combo
Dostupnost: Na skladištu
Plug into all-tube tone that takes no prisoners! The incredibly versatile Renegade is a 2-channel powerhouse that gives you the tools to forge your sound and the power to move some serious air in any venue.
Channel 1 produces lush, three dimensional clean tones with just a bit of grunt when you dig in. Channel 2 starts with a sweet, bluesy overdrive, but pushing the gain opens the floodgates, unleashing enough thick, harmonically rich distortion to satisfy the most demanding player. Both channels offer an independent 3-band EQ, Egnater’s BRIGHT and TIGHT switches and a wattage selector switch that lets you choose between an intimate 18W or a wall-shaking 65W. Master Presence and Density knobs let you sculpt the high and low-end response.
At the heart of this tone machine, you’ll find six 12AX7 preamp tubes and a power section fueled by two 6L6s and two EL34s. The Renegade features the ground-breaking TUBE MIX function on each channel, allowing you to blend the deep Californian character of the 6L6s with the aggressive British midrange punch of the EL34s. There are independent reverb controls for each channel, dual footswitchable master volumes and a speaker-emulated line out.
The included 4-button footswitch controls much more than just channel switching. It also engages the on-board reverb, effects loop and secondary master volume with channel-assigning switches for all three. Run them on both channels or just the one you choose. Renegade is available in a head, 1x12”, 2x12” and 4x10” combo versions. A 4x10” extension cabinet with custom-voiced Celestion Elite-1065 speakers is also available.
- 65-Watt All-Tube Combo
Custom-Voiced Egnater Celestion™ Elite-100
& 1 x Celestion™ Vintage 30
- 6 x 12AX7
- 2 x 6L6
- 2 x EL34
Two Independent Channels Each With:
- Volume, Gain, 3-Band EQ
- Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
- 18w / 65w Wattage Selector Switch
- Tube Mix Blends 6L6 and EL34 Power Tubes
- Presence & Density
- Individual Reverb on Each Channel with "Spillover"
- Main and Secondary Master Volumes
- Simple Master Bias Adjust with External Test Points
- Buffered Effects Loop
Four-Button Footswitch with Channel Select Plus:
- Assign the REVERB, EFFECTS LOOP and MAIN 2 Volume to Just Channel 1, Just Channel 2 or Both Right From the Pedal
- Balanced XLR Cabinet Voiced Line / Recording Output
- 100V / 115V / 230V Voltage Selector
- Heavy Duty Cover Included
- Dimensions: 26.25" (L) x 11" (W) x 20" (H)
- Weight: 91lbs